Bee, Wasps & Hornet Control
The No.1 Pest Service You Need
If you have lived in Fort Lauderdale for any length of time, you’re probably no stranger to our bees and wasps. If you need the services of a specialist, then you’ve come to the right place! We have specialists who look forward to protecting you home, family, pets, or customers from the harms of stinging insects. We offer treatment for both residential homes and commercial properties.
Their Attacks Can Be Deadly To Humans
Our staff works throughout the area to remove the threat of stinging insects. We are able to get rid of Killer (Africanized), yellow jackets, honeybees, wasps, and hornets. Our removal experts will not only ensure that the existing ones are removed, but we can help prevent them from returning to your property. Our experts will also clean-up the mess that they often leave behind. This includes removing their hives from roofs, attics, fireplaces, and anywhere else they may have left their mark.
Below is a list of things to consider when trying to get rid of a problem:
1. Do not disturb them. If you stumble upon a nest or swam of bees, back away. Never swat at them. If they come near you, do not disturb them and they will go away. Be careful of Africanized type because they do not necessarily have to be provoked to attack. These are much more aggressive.
2. When you remove any stinging insect from your home or business, you must also have the nest and any other remnants removed, or the insect will return. When obtaining quotes, make sure that the companies include this service in their quote or it could end up costing you more than you expect.
3. When we come to your home we’ll make sure that it’s completely sealed off, and that there are no open windows or holes in walls that they could enter. It is our priority to see that your family and pets are protected.
4. Do not get scammed by in-store pest removal products. These products are only temporary solutions and they won’t remove their hive. Also, if the product doesn’t work, spraying them will only enrage them further. As mentioned earlier, in general, they only attack when they feel threatened. Pest removal is best left to professionals.
5. If you notice a nest or swarm, you should never approach it. Africanized killer ones look like honey type, but they’re much more aggressive. Assume that all swarms or nests are aggressive and stay away. Do not approach their hive.
Call our Pest Control Technicians Today!
If you think that they have built a nest near your home or you want us to remove a swarm that is sticking around, give our removal specialists a call. You don’t have to worry about getting charged an inspection fee. When you call us up we’ll ask you details about your problem so that we can give you an estimate right over the phone.
We offer flat rates and warranties on our bee removal services, so you know we’ll do it right and you’ll know exactly how much it is going to cost. Give us a call at (954) 790-6394 today and we’ll show you exactly why we’re a favorite pest removal company in the area.